In the sweltering heat of Singapore, reliable aircon is nothing short of a godsend and an absolute necessity. But what do you do when your trusty aircon unit starts acting up and can’t keep you cool as a cucumber? Or maybe you’ve encountered one of these common aircon problems:
• Is your aircon unit blowing warm or hot air? That could be a sign of a faulty compressor, dirty air filter, or low refrigerant level.
• What about frost or ice forming inside the aircon unit? This could indicate a problem with the evaporator coil or refrigerant levels, which can reduce the unit’s effectiveness.
• If your condenser fan isn’t working, your aircon won’t be able to dissipate heat as efficiently, which can cause your unit to overheat and break down.
• Uneven cooling is another common issue that can occur when the aircon isn’t working as it should. This could be due to a malfunctioning thermostat, blocked air vents, or an incorrectly sized aircon unit.
• Is your aircon turning on and off automatically? This can indicate a problem with the thermostat or electrical connections, which can cause your unit to work harder than it needs to and increase your energy bills.
• And last but not least, if you notice condensation forming on your aircon unit or nearby surfaces, it could be a sign of poor insulation or improper installation.
If any of these happened to you, you will need our specialized expertise.
Feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a troubleshooting appointment for you.
Troubleshooting fee will be $50-$80 nett only. If you engaged any kind of servicing or parts replacement on the affected aircon unit, this fee will be refunded back to you.
Once our professionals reach your house, not only they will diagnose the problem, they will also educate and helps you understand your aircon issues and provide solutions.
Don’t let aircon problems make your home uncomfortable.
Please complete the entire form below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.